Saturday 2 May 2015

Knowing What You Want



It was near the end of her shift, and Susan, sorry, Cherri, hoped the last client wasn’t going to be too weird.

She sighed inwardly when he came in, the large, out of date glasses, the horrible haircut, the duffle bag clutched nervously to his chest.

“Hey Baby…” she said with forced sultriness.

He gulped, and seemed to look everywhere but her. She could tell he was out of his depth, unless he really had a fascination with the carpet and the tiny part of the window left uncovered.

“I’ve uh… I’ve got this… Fetish…” he said in barely a whisper.

“Well, tell me what it is, sugar, and I’ll see if I can’t make your dream come true.” she said with a practised wink.

As if a dam had burst, suddenly words flew out of him.

“Can you go into the bathroom there, and then just masturbate really loudly, and let me listen to it while I stay here and… Uh… Yeah…” he trailed off, as the flow dried up.

She raised an eyebrow.

“Sure…”

She headed into the bathroom, and began to do as asked, while he constructed a sniper rifle and set to work through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment