Tuesday 3 October 2017

Non-Drabble: "Fallout: New Vegas 'Dishonest Hearts'" (Fiasco Game Module)

A long time ago, I shared a Fiasco module set in the Star Trek universe I'd written here. I've now written another one for a con that has now finished, based on the Fallout: New Vegas setting.

"Fiasco" is an awesome storytelling RPG that is sometimes known as 'The Coen Brothers RPG' in that it's built around creating characters with big dreams and small brains, setting up an awesome plan to get rich and successful and then horribly, horribly screwing it all up.  Now, obviously I don't own the Fallout universe or any of the related properties and such, nor do I own the Fiasco system, no claim is made to owning either, and this is published under fair use with no attempt to claim ownership of the properties. Should you own either property and want this taken down, by all means let me know and I'll do so.

For more information on the "Fiasco" system, as well as purchasing it (you'll need it to use this module after all), you can find that right here!

The module would be right here for you to download! It uses the standard tilt table, and all that. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment